Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 3:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

uh Quinn, i think you should talk to nathen... anytime he tries to start a REAL controversial topic, it becomes a nice fluffy, happy kinda' topic...
It's the benign, simple, non-intended topics that become full blown wars around here...

Polka is seriously controversial shit!
Puckin' Folka!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:16 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quinn:

normal bitch rant ... why Women Can't Understand Normal Thinking ????????

any ideas??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) there is nothing normal about a rant, bitch or otherwise. if there were, it would not be a rant...

2) why can't woman understand normal thinking - women think normally, it is not necessary for us to understand it. since we only witness it in other women, we accept it without processing it further. since we never witness it in men, the challenge is not in understanding normal thinking...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:20 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starchild:

2) why can't woman understand normal thinking - women can't think normally, it is not necessary for us to understand it. since we only witness it in other women, we never witness it in men, the challenge is not in understanding normal thinking...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

way to prove my point.

you make no sense.

have you met Becky yet???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:29 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quinn:

way to prove my point.

you make no sense.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've always felt that people without the intelligence to realize and concede that they have lost an argument feel it necessary to lash out directly at another person.

it tends to be men, especially around here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:31 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starchild:

it tends to be men<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or trolls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:38 pm

or trolls.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

please explain....Trolls????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:40 pm

Quinn, had your parents not been so bad at masterbating, I would not be writing this now, but as you are here, I will explain to you that Becky is not someone to Fuck with, she has teeth and will tear your little heart out and eat it for lunch. Now starchild might play at words but I am a mountain woman and I will treat you like any other livestock, so if you value your balls then be careful what you post regarding the Bitch of the South.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:48 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Becky:

Quinn, Becky is not someone to Fuck she has teeth and eat it for lunch. so if you value your balls then be careful what you post regarding the Bitch of the South.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like a woman always thinks men want her and then tries to come off like a tough girl as if involved in some primal mateing ritual. no thanks mountain girl. i like my women more refined.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:53 pm

Just like a woman she knows what she thinks. Men want her and she comes off like a tough girl Thanks mountain girl. I like my women Just like you ,Please be my wife .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am so sorry Quinn but my husband says only one husband per wife....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:58 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Becky:

i would love to Quinn my husband does't do it for me so i think it's time for a real man.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm sorry to hear about your husband Becky but maybe if you weren't such a bitch things would be better for you. as for having me i think not i like my sugar sweet and that dioes not appear to be you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:02 pm

i'm sorry to hear your married Becky but maybe if you weren't you would know I would be better for you. as for having me i think I might not able to live without you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quinnn make up your mind is it me or Mongo you want ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:14 pm

Hey quinn lets keep this in he-man topic no need to mess up more topics ,hey Larry could you or Arnie delete my post here or move them to the other topic ....So as not to ruin others fun ,,,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:15 pm

that sounds good to me also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 10:36 am

Senior ArloNetizen

hey, blundering kielbasas!!!

we skipped the meeting yesterday, since it was national 10-13 day (or international 13.10 day) - i hope we were each able to spread a little polka in this otherwise dreary world.

you've been very quiet, sparkles...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 10:42 am

Senior ArloNetizen

btw - apparently mongo scampered. some people just can't handle the polka. maybe you guys should try to polka with wyld or pat or becky - they still have been brave enough to stop in, even with the music cranked!

Union Maid Polka

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.