Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

don't you have something better to do?

nevermind,,it just dawned on me how stoopid that question is to ask of a true blunderite.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by todd on Oct 29, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 5:15 pm

Hey todd, I'd thought you'd weigh in, before too long....howzit goin??
soon, Rumsfeld's gonna lose it & tell a reporter where to put their collateral damage question...he's a sly old fart!
I heard John Prine's "A Beautiful Day" on radio this morning... he sure can turn a phrase.....
gotta go refresh my memory of Dylan's "Tales of Yankee Power" lyrics... sing-a-long material, ya know.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 5:18 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by todd:

don't you have something better to do?

nevermind,,it just dawned on me how stoopid that question is to ask of a true blunderite.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's good when you can ask a question and answer yourself correctly. i love it when a plan comes together...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 5:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deb:

it's good when you can ask a question and answer yourself correctly. i love it when a plan comes together...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blunderites with a Plan???

Isn't that a different thread???

~Wyld
(who frequently is not sure what thread to post on)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 5:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Blunderites do have plans, just not a collective one.All us cat herders know that much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 6:21 pm

J Prine's "Beautiful World" I meant... Hi Larry, Wyld, how r u?
I'm that way, too Wyld, I just try to have at least one word, in my post, related to the thread topic
(in this case, the word is "to")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 7:19 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hi Bumper, I'm fine, thanks for asking. I've decided to practice selective obliviocity in place of selective obliviosness too by the way. In selective obliviousness, one can question ones own existance, where as in selective obliviocity, one merely questions the existance, or at least the relevance, of everything else. I like that one better.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 7:40 pm

Arlo Fanatic

"I'm with you fellas." (Delmar)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 7:51 pm

Arlo Fanatic

welcome aboard Todd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 7:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wyldflower:

Blunderites with a Plan???

Isn't that a different thread???

~Wyld
(who frequently is not sure what thread to post on)
Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, wyld...don't normally do plans well, that's why it's exciting when one comes together. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 7:59 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deb:

no, wyld...don't normally do plans well, that's why it's exciting when one comes together. Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When did THAT ever happen? And, Was I there if it did?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 8:42 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

We've had several plans come together and yes, you were there but then again, you really weren't there. If you really had of been there, the plans may not have come together. And had you of been there but then again you really weren't there, the plans still probably wouldn't have come together. Does this help explain the effect your celery time is having on Blunderite planning ?
I think I'm the mostest confusededist now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 8:56 pm

Arlo Fanatic

and this is why i for one,,usually come late and leave early..don't wanna screw up the plan.

i used to do it the other way..but, ag played "last to leave" for me at gaithersburg years back and since then haven't had a leg to stand on..he's a deviously magnificent bastard!!

levi is a confusededist??? i don't cohort with that type...at least not by design.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by todd on Oct 29, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 9:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Levi, did you ever see a celery time day planner calender! I have, and it's not a pretty sight! And if you care to experiment with new untested levels of confusion, I would suggest a trip to Staples or Office Max before they run out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 9:34 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Sorry, Todd. Confusededist was a typo, I meant to type Confucianist. And Confucius say, "Only true Blunderite experiments with new untested levels of confusion."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.