Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject: time runs back and forth
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 12:15 am

i wake up in the morning ..and get younger every day ..some day i fear that if this keeps up ..that i will be an embro again and then its possible, after that i will be no more ..only a thought in the mind of the maker ..and i guess that will be ok ..cause thats the only reality any way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 12:37 pm

I Really dont know what to say ..it aint funny getting younger every day ..now dont you laugh cauce this just cant be true ..its happened to me and can happen to you ..I think I got the answer to my dwindling age ..my time clock been turned to the second stage ..its all reltive this trip that were on ..reltive to the things your hearts set on ..i put my time clock back to stage one ..then i can be here for a wile and hope life can be fun ..now these stages that im talking about.. are a fact of science and you dont have to dought ..stage one is the speed of light ..and when you get there you dont age ..change the direction and just turn the page ..the page of life at the simple pace ..were born ,live and die it aint a race ..and when the trip is over this life we are in ..you come back to the auther of time no begining or end ..time is relitive ive herd it said ..and time is over when your dead ..but i really dont want to question the mind ..of the one who made it all he made time .. cause he will welcome you home again..welcome you all.. and there aint no end..its just a jougney.. the ride of your life ..your hope and fears ride there ..your laughter and faith are comming along too ..no more tears ..only happy days ..thats my hope for you ..as you turn the page

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2000 6:40 pm

Oh, I was so much older then,
I'm younger then than now...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2000 8:36 am

Senior ArloNetizen

My eyes widened. I was sure this was the place...or was it?
The wild ponies raced along the sand, oblivious to man. The sailboat had a pirate flag flying. A big ship passed through the inlet..where did that come from? A repeat of the weather the day before..hazy hot and humid...summer was in full swing with a vengence.
Where was I?..or... ( as a thought eerily creeped across my brain...) When was I?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 10:00 pm

As I progressed down the steep ravine, many things started flooding back into my mind. I had been here, I was sure of it. The scenery, the smells that wafted over me, even the feel of the air. But, this couldn't be, could it? I mean, the last thing I remember on a conscience level was leaning my head back to take a big gulp of an ice cold Jones Pineapple Upside Down soda and now this. I was there, here, but still felt detached in an unexplainable way. The sounds didn't seem right. Oh, they were there sure enough, but they had a strange quality to them; like the frequencies were skewed ever so slightly. Suddenly there was a perceptable shift....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 2:37 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Yes, there was something definately different. I stood still. Very still. Everything stood still with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 9:01 pm

I have been walking, for many days now.....I have no shoes, nor shirt. I am afraid that my toes are frostbitten and may fall off soon. I have no idea where I am or who I have come in contact with for the past year (or so I think). Last night I had a dream. It was a warm sunny day and there was a field with a weeping willow right in the middle of it. Then silver raindrops started to fall and I have to ask myself what a dream like this could mean.
Hmmmmmmmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2000 9:04 am

Senior ArloNetizen

******A BRIEF INTERMISSION TO SAY:<FONT size="4"> HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!</FONT s>

**now back to story**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2000 4:45 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Before returning to our story we pause for a commercial break: Happy BD & have a good & Blunderful one! Now back to our story already in progress.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2000 5:22 pm

I woke up this morning, my toes are no longer frost bitten I have shoes and a nice thick shirt. I looked into the glass window (at a diner I saw while walking) and saw a person staring back at me, I was sure it wasn't me or not at this age, I was maybe 15 years but how could that be????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2000 9:07 pm

Arlo Fanatic

...and sometimes (every once in a while) an intermission might take on characteristics all it's own...and nearing on the horizon we saw...and look approaching! ...a nice warm glow that sometimes accompanies, yes it is...it's a lovely colossal cake, exactly right for a party of this size (not to mention universally metabolically compatible) ...onward it marched, albeit on a leaning hesitating course, one minute inclined toward the party the next roving away in the direction of the lake and (not to mention) the nearby dreamy wispy willow that had grown so beautifully...however, finally it tipped forward into a direct course toward the party, and at no better time could it have left the caterer's hands landing it squarely at the feet of the birthday boy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2000 12:38 am

ArloNetizen

the sand of time is makes tears in your eyes..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2000 12:55 am

ArloNetizen

You are the life...never growing old ...the place in your heart ..let the story be told...winds of time flow from your grasp..love of your life ....now a thing of the past ...when the feeling of life come closing in fast..the smile of a friend .....takes you to a place were the warm summer wind says were all in the same boat...living our lives riding the winds of hope... take time away ...and keep the rest.. all those good feelings and bottle them up .. jump into the joy and bliss ..seal the lid and throw them a kiss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2000 10:06 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Though the eyes were closed on the still figure lying there beneath the tree, there was a smile on his face. All of time had come together in this moment, glowing gentle peace. Freedom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2000 11:09 pm

ArloNetizen

What were you wondering were did we go...will the past come back again ....most people say no....time dont matter much when it comes and goes ...like the clay of a potter the weel spinning slow...the only thing I know and know it for sure...time marches on my friend ....but the love will endure...its all what you make it ..the time we have left...your hopes and your dreams ...they aint done yet