Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2000 1:06 pm

He still lay under the tree He was lost in the tears of the willow, and the voice of the wind, as if it was singing the most butiful song it had ever sung. I knew that he was dreaming of the far away places he was sure to go, and of all the people he was sure to meet. Then YOU could hear the music and YOU could see all those places, and faces that he was seeing. The music of the flute that was caried on the wind slightley played with your hair. You then and only then remembered a time long ago.... when you felt exactly this way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2000 8:18 pm

"Explane that time can go back and forth, now to then and back agean and you cant controll it?" (girl intrrupted)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2000 6:31 pm

ArloNetizen

I seen him sitting there a day or two ago..An old man with his thoughts , from a long long time ago...he started to speek ,and heres what he said..Explane to me ,make it quick you see ...time cant be a friend to me ,and dont you go telling me, that time ,runs back and forth.. your a fool and your words are like lead.....and maby when you get old youl know that, you may be better off dead...and that is just what he said...Now i dident know what to make of the words he used to carve, that sinking feeling I started to have, deep down inside ,...you know , that place were we all live ..its the place that knows its better to recieve that give...or something like that...but i had to tell him something and heres what i said ...dont you go telling me your better off dead ...life is a gift ..not a slap on the wrist..and when its all done its kinda like a mist..maby most dont understand you .. there some truth for the rest ...make the most of it all cause it just aint no test...the things that you say dont make the blues go away ....when we give of ourselves that is when we shine the best...the clouds started break apart sun shining throurg..and he smiled at me, a victory ..for you and all the rest ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2000 8:20 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"...life is a gift, life is a gift..."
The words mingled with the air as mist in the morning. My lightened heart soared, free without warning. I said it, you know, out loud to myself, and that bitter coldness had begun to melt. The old and the young and the in between joining together as one human being. I saw with my heart the words which were spoken, the spell of unknowing lay on the ground broken. Not moving, I traveled from the beginning to the end, then giddily went back to the beginning again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2000 11:53 pm

ArloNetizen

Theres something in you thats searching, are you looking for a brighter day.....will the storm go away...will you feel like a stray....Theres silver in them clouds...I see gold in your heart......................When your looking all over for the key,..to the lock , for the treasure, of what could have been.......Dont get bitter my friend ,..you get it all in the end......theres clouds in that silver....stay a child in your heart...

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by SilverJoe on Aug 26, 2000 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2000 3:07 am

Senior ArloNetizen

and the child smiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2000 10:54 am

ArloNetizen

Ive been looking for the words that can find you ...I really dont know where to start...when the weels start to spin on that journey back again...take that 50 Ford Delux , another rainbow in the dust...........................Summer is gone and the leaves will be turning ..and the winter rain is sure to start..Dont put you smile away..Ice and snow never stay..We got A long road to travel before the smooth sailing starts

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by SilverJoe on Aug 27, 2000 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2000 8:31 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

The warmth in the kitchen from the cookin on the stove
Got it in the pot, way down low
The smile the fella beamed
in the store yesterday
was already tender,
I threw it in right away
The anger takes longer to get tender, you know
So I been simmerin it, for a day or so
The newborn baby's cry, was just the right addition
There ain't no better spice, to keep in the kitchen
A handfull of friendship, a dash of good news
Lord I bet this'll be, the best tastin stew

What was this I heard as I was peeking through the window?..
"October is predicted to come this year" I better stay close to the kitchen, where the cook is singing
It could be mighty cold on the outside, my dear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 8:25 am

ArloNetizen

She is going out in the world again , leaving the comfort of her home ..the place were she is going though, wont leave her heart alone ...In the past that was given ,made her smile turn to stone ..looking for something, finding a question in the dust ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 12:45 am

Senior ArloNetizen

There goes a tumbleweed,
is it summer already?
Wonder what they're doin
up in New York City
Are they dancin in the streets
Are they singin in the showers?
Wonder how them city folks
Pass away the hours.
There in the boonies
Where cities do not grow
Rockers sit on pourches
With flowers in a row
Talkin bout the weather
Talkin bout the kids
bout some that they had
And some they never did
Over by the ocean
In the thick salty air
Worshippers of sunshine
Lounge in their chairs
Do you think there'll be a hurricane
To come this year
I sure hope not,
Pass the water bottle, dear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 6:43 pm

ArloNetizen

The wishbone had just been broken....the sun reflected brightness from the fesch fallen snow....I had rested high in the mountains ,and forgotten about the river below...once more I had to make the journey,.. had to cross the line, to the place where the ends begin, benith the sands of time.....down to the river where the secrets of, yesterday and tomorrow, are joining togather all thats laughter and sorrow...My heart yearns once again, for a love without end..so i search crossing the boundless winds of time...Questions that dont have answers..are only hidden from the the flow ...The flow of passing time ..be it swift be it slow...Standing there at the river bank ..like a humdred times before...For the first time at this body of water ..I was not standing there alone...A gentle voice spoke to me , form an old man that was there ..his words read my mind ..he spoke them in a quiet time "The secrets you are seeking ..of the passing days,are only just forever fadeing and there is more if you care..dare the freedom of your will...the freedom to have time,so you can lern love in the fram work of the human mind"...he continued to say the secrets is yours today.. time like the river that flows by..you are not the river ...You are part of the current ...A large sone he picked up ..and placed it in the water at the rivers edge..."The rock breaks the current,.see how it changes the flow..the more of your self you place in ..its the secret my friend" can you place all of your self there i questioned ...and this was his reply.."can you risk all"..then he placed his hand on my sholder..with a gentle touch..he smiled and walked away..On the day ..The day i lerned to trust..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 10:24 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Nice, Joe. Image