Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject: More than one story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 1999 8:37 pm

Arlo Fanatic

This new threaded format will allow us to have more than one story going at the same time. Image !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 1999 9:41 pm

BlunderVirgin

SWELL!!!! ((LOL!!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 1999 5:25 pm

Where, oh, where are they going?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 1999 8:22 pm

BlunderVirgin

They went thata way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -> -> ->

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 2:30 pm

BlunderVirgin

I looked over there and found nothing!!!!!!

Are you leading me astray???!?!?!?!?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 11:20 pm

ArloNetizen

I really dont know what I am doing but anyhow ..I wrote a new song ..or rather some new words to an old style ..THE TALKING BLUES..there have been maney words to talking blues DYLAN talking world war three blues ..Woody Guthrie DUST BOWL BLUES..and the bear mountain picnic blues also Dylan ...back in the late 70`s I started to do one called talking disco blues ..was funny but never finished it ..its still sitting in the drawer on the same paper from 20 years ago...so that brings us up to today..and this THING that I have on paper ..some of the funneyest stuff is the things that really happened to you ..so this is no exception...[ YOU KNOW I CANT REALLY SPELL and also to lazy, to look in a dictionary all the time so bear with me OK].....I used this part of the story board cause aint no one else used it for a long time ..and I dident want to start a new one ... I will start it on the next box up..its called the TALKING STOCK MARKET BLUES...now I dont know about you ,but I am a little bit strange ..you see I am looking at CNBC one minute and the ARLO site the next..now dont get me wrong ..IM still kinda of a hippy at heart..and those companeys are a nessessary part of our lives in the free market ,there like people some are good some are bad ...and face it the ideals that I had in the 60`s were good but just a little misdirected so this is how I have come of age in the NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 5:07 pm

ArloNetizen

*TALKING WALL STREET BLUES
<center>Text</center>
I Went to the book store the other day looking for some words to pass the day ..something cought my eye on the book store shelf , a red and blue book " how to make money and welth"....be a million air was printed right there on the cover ..maby this could be my bread and butter...WALL STREET NEW YORK STOCK EHCHANGE..................I picked up the book and leafed thrugh it a bit ...said to myself ...I could lern whats inside of it .....I walked over to the checkout stand , paid for the book and back home I ran....I read that book fron end to end ..and when i finished I read it again ...read it inside out from side to side eaven read it backwards where the secrets might hide...when I got done reading that book , I had a new way of thinking a new outlook ...NASDAQ, S&P 500,..INTREST RATES.........The verry next thing that I had to do was find a broker and trade stocks too...I needed some cash to fund my account, and it wouldent be long before the profits would mount...I took all that I saved and a little more , eaven empteyed the stash in my dresser drawer...I took every cent I had my friend , thinking of the million and how it would spend...RAGS TO RICHES , AMERICAN DREAM..... ....Now when you get a broker... I wanna inform you ...make sure there fingers aint covered with glue ...every time you make a trade ..they grab a hundred ...and say what a good deal you made...a discount house is where I went ...every trade cost`s eleven dollars and ninty eight cents....LIKE A MILLION AIR PINCHING PENNYS ...BOTTOM LINE.......Now if you wanna buy something ..and its more that you can spend ..A margin account could be your ticket my friend ...now I know it aint all peaches and cream ...but it may help ataining the american dream.....buying on margin aint for the faint of heart...you put up half and the house pays the other part....dont let your equity dip to low ..the house will call you and your money will go...LIKE THE BIG BOYS...DOW AND JONES...JP MORGAN....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 10:38 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

FOUND IT,Joe!!!
\
So...did you say you have it to music yet?
Get that washburn out and put that thing on tape!!!