Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 3:01 am

BlunderVirgin

Ok SilverJoe! Quit your day job and get ta writin here, willya!!! Keep going please

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 10:56 pm

ArloNetizen

Did you ever get quiet ..quiet enough to listen to your self....not what your talking about ...but all the other things locked inside ..inside our quest of what can be ..... dreams for ourselves .. dreams of all we love......Its part of beeing human to rest and sleep ..we need this time were our moast unlocked parts of our selves can come to life..yes ..our sleeping dreams ..like our dreams of hope ..can come to a crossroads at THE END of every search..a searching light........My mind had wonedered far and after fighting with the verry core ..the core of my self ....Sleep had come to the aid of this human mind.....There are times when we can recall dreams ..and others are well,.. just kind fuzzy...the dreams that filled my head that night were more than anything that had filled my life to that point....I was in a great land of woods there were trees every where ..but nothing was alive ..everything was glowing ..like the embers at the bottom of a fireplace..there was no way out ..I ran but more of the same ..and there was some one laughing at me ..no matter where i ran ..the laughing was there.....Then there was something differnt ..I was flying ..high above ..in a place between light and darkness..another voice said to me .."YOU ARE CURSED TO FLY FOREVER ..NEVER TO HAVE REST"...It Was so real..I begged ..I begged GOD to help me ..and and no sooner had asked for help my feet were no the ground...MY FEET STOOD FIRMEY ON THE GROUND...In front of me were stairs ..more steps in a row than I could count at a glance ..at least 200 to 300 hundred..I started to ascend the maney steps ..when I reached the top ..There was a small humble house ..The door was part way open....I walked to the door..come in a kind voice said ..!."we were wondering when you were gonna get here"....I cant say I knew the people who were there ..but non the less I felt like I knew them forever...every thing felt like we were 8 year old children on a brillant spring morning...and everyone of us were a peace of a large puzzle..and we all were part of a great whole ...and the whole wouldent be complete if any were missing.....Then there came a voice ....Are you KO boy...the voice had woke me ,from THE END of sleep and dreams..it was the Police officer who took me BIG Ed and Kelly...in for questioning....are you Ok ...."we were worrying about You ..seems like you had a fever "..then he said ..Well are you gonna sit in there all day ..or are you gonna come out here with the rest of us....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 11:35 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

And instead of THE END, he realzed it was another beginning....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 8:37 pm

ArloNetizen

[unfinshed last part of the end] .....You may find your self sitting there ...in your favorite computer viewing chair...glancing around the threds that form Arlo net ..but let me tell you something,. this story aint done yet.... it all started with a small deranged poem...then up the mountain this story did roam ...broken engines and crankshafts ,.and beeing down on your luck ..please end this story ...please give a Buck......our heros are waiting ...waiting for you... on the streets of Denver ..with little hope and no money too...where shall we take them ..where should they go...better do something soon ..its starting to snow...maby we can leave them there ..just frozen in time .. relive there adventure another time...but if its the end, dont look at me ...cause there aint no such word, in my vocabulary...maby we can just put them on hold ...because i have another story started ..and its begging to be told ..few will read it ..the words lay like rust ...eaven less understand it ....but tell it I must....so its, fair the well ..my traveling friends ..fair well ..but never say ,..THE END.......