Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject: and then suddenly
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2000 10:33 am

BlunderVirgin

As they are looking up into the sky;they see a sleigh with 8 reindeer;coming towards their area.Suddenly it is before them on the ground;landing in front of them.A fat man in a red suit with a white beard gets out.He looks around and starts laughing...ho,ho,ho. It's good to see you all again this year. Now we must get you all ready for christmas night. What would I do without you all;and your special magic. The magic of the elves is most important on Christmas night!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2000 11:33 am

BlunderVirgin

All the elves smiling ear to ear, so glad to see their dear friend Saint Nic. They all gather around greeting him and with new ideas for all the toys they want to make this year.
Nic gives out a jolly ho ho ho and all the elves laugh, then he sits them down for the annual instructions. "Who has the list?" says Saint Nic. He's handed the list and checks it twice....guys (elves) I don't think this two guys names should be here...they've been naughty not nice." The elves check the names the Nic pointed out..."OH! you mean Bush and Gore?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2000 12:26 pm

"nah I mean those perverted vulgar guys who clutter up forums with sexual innuendo. But yaknow, I'm sure I could find SOMETHING in my bag for them."