Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Not confusing to me Agnes. Spot on. What you said could also be applied equally to the plagiarized queen item Cheryl found interesting as well.

mitts morals are imaginary.

Cheryl, I'm not trying to be hurtful. I'm sure that is not easy for you too see. Please define good morals.

Like being moral enough to burn women and kids' houses and villages? Or moral enough to put good people out of work, sending their jobs to china to increase profits? Or moral enough to lie to our faces while smiling wide? You see what you want to see and we are trying to inform you, again, of another view. Be just a tiny bit objective about what you see, hear, read, and listen too.

I love you and mean no harm. Abortion sucks. I agree. But mitt and even you will not lift a finger to help the child that is the result of laws preventing abortion. And laws preventing abortion don't really prevent abortion, they only make abortion illegal. It will still happen, as it has through history.

Last edited by DRR on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Crap!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Dupe, Dave dump dis!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:20 am

Arlo Fanatic

I believe that if folks would practice abstinence, there would be no abortion debates etc.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Now 9:15 and fox calls pres the winner, so it must be true, right. Willard get off your dancin' horse and give US the concession speech you owe us.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:55 am

Senior ArloNetizen

10:00 here in Cali and willard concedes victory to our President. When will the haters concede?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Nice concession speech, I hope it will bring us back together. We need all the help we can get.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Cheryl Harrell wrote:
The reason I voted for Mitt was conservative morals. Someone who will stand up for good morals. :)

"Morals",Mitt???The same man who flipped flopped on abortion, the same man who wants to get rid of planned parenthood,the same man who hates gays,the same man who started a company that would buy U.S companies tear them apart and the send their work to other countries and put hundreds of your fellow Americans out of work while he made millions doing it,that Mitt, morals???

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Cheryl Harrell wrote:
I believe that if folks would practice abstinence, there would be no abortion debates etc.

Hey Cheryl Have you ever heard the term "Practice Makes Perfect"?
My mom must have told me that a million times growing up.
It refers to systematic training by multiple repetitions.

In practicing, it's a given that not every repetition will be perfect, right? And if not every repetition of abstinence practice is perfect, a child may be the result. And as I have said before, you won't lift a finger to help this child.

Truth is, we will never be perfect, we are human. We have human emotions driven by hormones.

To put it in perspective relative to your values, how did practicing abstinence work for bristol palin?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:33 am

Arlo Fanatic

Yeah, it didn't work for Bristol Palin. Mitt/s not perfect but at least he would stop them for letting sweet little babies not get a chance to live.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:54 am

Arlo Fanatic

From what I've seen of the fruits from the abortion debate. It ha only divided people. I would say what Jefferson said about Slavery, "His generation had just fought one war, and Slavery was for another generation to deal with." So I would say that this generation had best leave abortions issues for another generation, or the next generation will not be able to raise any kids. Put as simple as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Cheryl Harrell wrote:
Yeah, it didn't work for Bristol Palin. Mitt/s not perfect but at least he would stop them for letting sweet little babies not get a chance to live.

Having 4 sisters, and 3 daughters my feeling is this ,no man should be able to tell any women what to do with their bodies!I don't believe in it and I will pass my beliefs on ,but that is my job and their chioce.Women should have a choice and that is what I believe.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Cheryl, I know this is not you, but there are many on the so-called "pro-life" side of the debate who are more concerned about "sweet little fetuses" than they are about "sweet little babies." Seems to me that once they're born, the same people who were so concerned about them want to forget about them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

and that's sad. I believe life is precious and so are all kids. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Then do not have an abortion. Nobody likes them. But its a fact of life they will always happen. Around the same time, back in the 80s, seat belts became law. That was in my 20's before I gave a damn about anything. But all I can say about both, is the Govt has more important things to do than to tell people what to do.-bottonline of the moral crap since the Religious Right took over the debate in DC, with much help from cowards on the left, as misguided as the right.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

in light of the discussion here, i went and found this and thought it would be worth posting
for whatever it is worth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XFMPx6Nei0