Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Discography » Additions & Requests

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:16 pm

The W!zard

If you do post about an addition, the more information you can provide, the better. Things like catalog numbers, record label, year or date, song titles (and who does them if it's a compilation), a link to a photo of the album cover, liner notes and or who is on what instrument or vocals, you get the idea... The more info given the better and more useful the site and information becomes. But please don't skip alerting us all about something if you don't have all the information - something is better than nothing, and perhaps everyone else can pitch in and help fill in the gaps.

This site exists for the fans - and what becomes of it is up to all who participate. But my goal has always been to make this site the best source of information anywhere on the net regarding Arlo. I'd love it to be "You can get anything you want... At ArloNet!" Ok, so it doesn't quite fit but that has always been my vision, and much of the site is due to the contribution of all of you. And for that, I am very grateful!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.