ArloNet News and Announcements |
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Calendar - Oct, 2026
Archives 2026 Oct, Sep, Jun, Feb2025 Dec, Nov, Aug, Jun, Mar2024 Dec, Nov, Aug, Jul, Jun, Apr, Mar, Feb2023 Dec, Nov, Oct, Sep, Aug, Jul, May, Mar2022 Dec, Nov, Oct, Jul, Jun, May, Apr, Mar, Jan2021 Nov, Oct, Sep, Jun, May, Mar, Feb2020 Dec, Nov, Oct, Sep, Jul, Jun, May, Mar, Jan2019 Dec, Sep, Jul, May, Apr, Mar, Feb, Jan2018 Dec, Nov, Sep, Aug, Jun, May, Jan2017 Apr2016 Sep, Apr2015 Oct2014 Dec, Nov, Oct, May2013 Dec, Nov, Sep, Jul, Jun, Apr, Mar2012 Nov, Oct, Sep, Aug, Jul, Jun, Apr, Mar, Feb2011 Nov, Sep, Aug, Jul, Apr, Feb, Jan2010 Dec, Nov, Oct, Sep, Aug, Jul, May, Feb2009 Dec, Nov, Oct, Aug, Jul, Jun, May, Apr, Feb, Jan2008 Dec, Nov, Sep, Aug, Jul, Jun, May, Apr, Mar, Jan2007 Nov, Oct, Aug, Jul, Jun, May, Apr, Mar, Feb2006 Dec, Nov, Oct, Jul, Apr2005 May |
Back In The Saddle Again
I've got a couple / few gigs under my belt now since I got back on the road. There were so many notes and letters from everyone that it has been fairly overwhelming. What stood out was how many of our friends or people we work with have gone thru or are now going thru the same thing - the loss of someone dear. It is staggeringly real when hundreds and thousands of folks write in and share their lives in such an honest way - no one selling anything - Just real people going thru life trying to keep it real. So this little note is simply to let you know how grateful we are to everyone for taking the time to check-in.
by adg on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 pm
I'll get back in some way or other, but there's no way to answer everyone individually. It would take another life time. And now I'm just trying to get used to the life I have left. Time to make the doughnuts. I just need time to eat 'em. Much Love As Usual.... adg |
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Copyright 2026 ArloNet | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
previous | first | next